- Sort by Default Order
This Leap wireless sensor has a standard mini thermocouple connectors that can connect to any thermocouple. (Standard products comes with K-Type thermocouples). Other thermocouple types are also available - type-B, type-S, and others. Because thermocouples can be used over a wide temperature range and thermocouples come in a huge range of probe types, this sensor addresses many industrial applications - and is one of our most popular industrial wireless sensors.Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system. Build your quote here:
The Leap ultra-low temperature sensor system continuously monitors the internal temperature of your ultra-low freezer (-80c). Set alerts via phone, text, or email to know about issues even if you're not on-site. Streamline auditing processes. Ideal for temperature-critical applications such as laboratories, medical facilities, vaccine storage, medicine storage.This freezer monitoring system is designed with key features that are only available in the Leap product line:
- High accuracy sensing in the calibrated range from -80C to -60C.
- Optional industrial door-open sensor helps troubleshoot temperature alerts, as well as tracking each time the door is open.
Vibration sensor can measure G-forces . Vibration sensor takes a simple yet highly effective approach in monitoring maximum and average g-force trends of +/-16G and can sample at up to 5 KHz on all 3 axes. The accelerometer has optional advanced on-board edge computing FFT capabilities. Customized options include vibration, tilt, and shock events. Up to 8 vibration modules can be attached to one transceiver node. The vibration module also includes a temperature sensor.
Video Demonstration and Tutorial
Transceiver Node ConfigurationVibration+Temperature Modules: The number of vibration/temperature modules (1-8) connected to the Vibration Transceiver Node can be selected on the vibration module page. Build your quote here:
This unique motor sensor combines 3 different sensors in one multi-sensor node: temperature, vibration, and electrical current. Get continuous remote monitoring of these key predictors of motor failure, and receive alerts via text and/or email. Avoid costly downtime and gain operating insight. It's like having X-ray vision into your key processes.
Video Demonstration and Tutorial - Wireless Motor and Rotating Equipment Sensor - Vibration, Temperature, Electric CurrentThis motor condition monitoring sensor is ideal for an IoT predictive maintenance program/cbm maintenance.
- Installs quickly & safely: temperature sensor and vibration sensor (accelerometer) install quickly with industrial-strength magnets or screw mount. Current sensor is a split-core amp clamp.
- The standard vibration sensor takes a simple yet highly effective and proven approach by sampling at 5KHz and edge-computing the data to report RMS acceleration, RMS velocity, and peak acceleration.
- Store data & manage alerts with our SensorManager.com software, or integrate into your own PLC or other software.
Transceiver Node Configuration
- Vibration+Temperature Modules: The number of vibration/temperature modules (1-8) connected to the Motor Transceiver Node can be selected on the vibration module page.
- Current Transformers: The number of optional current transformers (0-3) can be selected on the current module page.
- Magnetic Thermocouple: To select an optional magnetic thermocouple to connect to the Motor Monitor Transceiver Node, see the Magnetic Thermocouple page.
This vibration and temperature module connects over the CAN bus to the Wireless Motor Monitor transceiver node and send temperature and vibration data.Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system for the IIoT. Build your quote here:
This Leap Sensor comes with a fast-to-install split-core AC amp clamp to sense the AC electrical current going to equipment. Amp clamps are a powerful industrial tool to monitor power usage and to monitor equipment for conditions that predict impending failures. A change in AC current to industrial equipment can be an early indication to plan downtime to prevent failures during production. A wide range of amp clamps can be integrated with the Leap system. Contact us with your specific needs.Price for 0-50A AC RMS current transformer. Contact us for pricing on other current transformer options.
The Leap wireless humidity sensor has the sensor "tethered" outside the enclosure to get an accurate reading. The sensor also reports temperature as part of its relative humidity reading.Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system. Build your quote here:
Put all of your most important sensor data and graphs on one page with the Dashboard option in the Leap software. Dashboards can be configured for you by the Phase IV Engineering team - or select the option to configure your own dashboards.Contact us for pricing on your specific requirements.