Wireless, Battery-Free RFID Sensors for Rotating Equipment
RFID Wireless Sensors in Rotating Equipment Video Demo
Skip ahead to these video segments:
- 0:05 Using RFID sensors in SPINNING AND ROTATING applications
- 1:06 NASA’s UNIQUE PROBLEM with the SPACE STATION
- 1:38 SOLVING this PROBLEM in the SPACE STATION
- 3:49 PHASE IV’S INNOVATIVE SOLUTION to solve this PROBLEM
- 6:42 UHF RFID sensors in INDUSTRIAL applications
- 7:48 DEVELOPMENT PROCESS at PHASE IV
- 9:22 PRODUCT PHASE and FINAL SENSOR
- 10:31 In Summary..
Winner, “Most Innovative Use of RFID” – RFID Journal Live Trade Show: Phase IV’s worked with the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center to solve a major problem with the Urine Processing Assembly (UPA) to convert urine back to drinkable water at the International Space Station. Read the article.
About Wireless RFID Sensors in Rotating Equipment
Rotating equipment is among the most vital pieces of equipment in many industries, including food processing, mining, railroads and transport, wind turbines, and medical equipment. They can also be the most susceptible to failure. Phase IV’s UHF RFID sensors make it possible to help these industries and more.