Wireless Motor Monitoring Sensor
Remote Monitoring of the Top 3 Predictors of Motor Failures: Temperature, Current, and Vibration
Breakthrough wireless motor monitoring sensor – the only one available that continually monitors the top 3 predictors of impending machinery motor failure: motor temperature, electrical current draw, and vibration. Make predictive maintenance easy: Get alerted BEFORE a costly line shutdown.
About the Wireless Motor Sensor
- The Leap Wireless Motor Monitoring Sensor connects to a motor and measures the top 3 predictors of impending motor failures.
- Thermocouple temperature sensor mounts on the motor or gearbox to detect over-heating. Temperature alerts are typically set based on normal readings.
- Vibration sensor detects maximum and average vibration on 3 axis to detect upward trends or spikes in vibration. Vibration is sampled at 5 KHz on 3 axis for a few seconds in the range of 0 to 8Gs.
- Amp clamp detects increased electrical current to motors to detect overloads and trends that can predict failures. Electrical current alerts are typically set above normal readings.
- Sensor readings transmitted every 15 minutes.
- The data is edge-processed at the sensor level, using proven methods where a change in trend is indicative of an impending failure.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Magnetic mounts for temperature and vibration sensors.
- Amp clamp is “split core” – quickly installs around a wire without disconnecting it.
- Ideal for:
- HVAC motor monitoring
- Blower motor monitoring
- Conveyor motor monitoring
- Grinder motor monitoring
- IoT condition monitoring
Contact UsContact Us
Prices, Quotes, Questions...
Need a price or quote? Have questions? Want to talk to an expert? Need a custom solution?