- Sort by Default Order
This Leap wireless sensor has two standard mini thermocouple connectors that can connect to any K-type thermocouple. Because thermocouples can be used over a wide temperature range and thermocouples come in a huge range of probe types, this sensor addresses many harsh industrial applications.Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system. Build your quote here:
Coming SoonThis Leap wireless sensor has eight standard mini thermocouple connectors that can connect to any type of thermocouple (type K is standard). Because thermocouples can be used over a wide temperature range and thermocouples come in a huge range of probe types, this sensor addresses many harsh industrial applications.
This wireless temperature sensor employs a heavy-duty 4-inch metal probe. Ideal for remote monitoring of heating and cooling temperatures during meat & poultry processing.
- Rugged probe: 3/16″ diameter needle that reduces to 0.15″ at the tip.
- Wide temperature range: from -40 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rapid response time of 5 seconds in liquid.
- Data logging makes tracking & storing internal meat temperature to streamline USDA Appendix A & B compliance.
The Leap ultra-low temperature sensor system gives continuous remote monitoring of the internal temperature of your ultra-low temperature (ULT) freezer (-80C). Set alerts via phone, text, or email to know about issues even if you're not on-site. Streamline auditing processes. Ideal for temperature-critical applications such as laboratories, medical facilities, vaccine storage, medicine storage. This remote monitoring system for ULT freezers is designed with key features that are only available in the Leap product line:
- High accuracy sensing in the calibrated range from -80C to -60C. Calibration target temperatures are -80C, -65C, and +5C.
The Leap wireless refrigerator and freezer temperature sensor continuously monitors the internal temperature of your refrigerator or freezer. Set alerts via phone, text, or email to know about issues even if you're not on-site. Streamline auditing processes. Ideal for temperature-critical applications such as laboratories, medical facilities, vaccine storage, medicine storage. This refrigerator/freezer monitoring system is designed with key features that are only available in the Leap product line:
- Single sensor and dual sensor (2 temperature and 2 door-open sensors) available.
- Paper-thin cable maintains gasket seal integrity.
- Easily replaceable NIST-traceable tip for simple calibration.
- Industrial door-open sensor helps troubleshoot temperature alerts, as well as tracking each time the door is opened. Sensor device node takes a reading and transmits every time the door is opened and closed.
- Time that door is left open is reported - and alarms can be set on excessive door-open time.
- Optional wall transformer powers the sensor and also alerts power outages. On-board battery backup assures sensor node operation during power outages.
- Fast, simple installation with cold-proof foil stickers and adhesive-backed hook-and-loop.
- Thermal mass bottle prevents false alarms from defrost cycles or when the door is opened.
- Know for sure the sensor is connected & working with LED indicator light.
Note: transceiver node configurationThe transceiver node can be configured with one or two temperature sensors, replaceable calibrated temperature probes, zero to two door-open sensors, an optional thermal bottle, and battery power or wall power. Please specify the configuration that you need and we will send you a final quote to your exact specifications. Build your quote here:
This unique Leap wireless sensor attaches to the top of a silicon wafer for fabrication process monitoring. It is less than 5mm thick, so it fits in wafer processing ovens and other critical fab equipment. The sensor has 9 ultra-small, high-accuracy RTD sensors that are adhered to the surface of the wafer, giving you better accuracy than a wireless thermocouple wafer sensor (tc wafer sensor).
- 3-wire RTD connection supports long cables while maintaining temperature accuracy during rapid heating.
- The entire sensor is rated to operate up to at least 125C (257F).
- Readings as fast as every 3 seconds for each of the 9 sensors.
- Field replaceable batteries.
- Data logging capability when the transceiver node is not linked to a gateway.
- Silicon wafer processing
- Temperature chuck testing/verification
- Scientific experiments
- Paint and coatings curing
- Temperature profiling over a surface