- Sort by Default Order
This Leap wireless transceiver node can integrate any off-the-shelf PRT or RTD Temperature sensor.
This Leap wireless sensor has a standard mini thermocouple connectors that can connect to any thermocouple. (Standard products comes with K-Type thermocouples.) Other thermocouple types are also available - type-B, type-S, etc. Because thermocouples can be used over a wide temperature range and thermocouples come in a huge range of probe types, this sensor addresses many industrial applications - and is one of our most popular industrial wireless sensors.Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system. Build your quote here:
This Leap wireless sensor has two standard mini thermocouple connectors that can connect to any K-type thermocouple. Because thermocouples can be used over a wide temperature range and thermocouples come in a huge range of probe types, this sensor addresses many harsh industrial applications.Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system. Build your quote here:
Coming SoonThis Leap wireless sensor has eight standard mini thermocouple connectors that can connect to any type of thermocouple (type K is standard). Because thermocouples can be used over a wide temperature range and thermocouples come in a huge range of probe types, this sensor addresses many harsh industrial applications.
The Leap wireless thermowell sensor can integrate 1 to 9 PT100 thermowells. See our standard offerings below. Contact us if you need a different temperature probe. Part Numbers: LBI0-xT04 - 4" probe, LBI0-xT05 - 6" probe, LBI0-xT06 - 12" probe. x=number of thermowells. Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system.This wireless sensor is typically customized to specific applications. The price is for the basic, one-thermowell model. Include your requirements and we will reply with an exact quote. Build your quote here:
The Leap ultra-low temperature sensor system gives continuous remote monitoring of the internal temperature of your ultra-low temperature (ULT) freezer (-80C). Set alerts via phone, text, or email to know about issues even if you're not on-site. Streamline auditing processes. Ideal for temperature-critical applications such as laboratories, medical facilities, vaccine storage, medicine storage. This remote monitoring system for ULT freezers is designed with key features that are only available in the Leap product line:
- High accuracy sensing in the calibrated range from -80C to -60C. Calibration target temperatures are -80C, -65C, and +5C.
The Leap wireless refrigerator and freezer temperature sensor continuously monitors the internal temperature of your refrigerator or freezer. Set alerts via phone, text, or email to know about issues even if you're not on-site. Streamline auditing processes. Ideal for temperature-critical applications such as laboratories, medical facilities, vaccine storage, medicine storage. This refrigerator/freezer monitoring system is designed with key features that are only available in the Leap product line:
- Single sensor and dual sensor (2 temperature and 2 door-open sensors) available.
- Paper-thin cable maintains gasket seal integrity.
- Easily replaceable NIST-traceable tip for simple calibration.
- Industrial door-open sensor helps troubleshoot temperature alerts, as well as tracking each time the door is opened. Sensor device node takes a reading and transmits every time the door is opened and closed.
- Time that door is left open is reported - and alarms can be set on excessive door-open time.
- Optional wall transformer powers the sensor and also alerts power outages. On-board battery backup assures sensor node operation during power outages.
- Fast, simple installation with cold-proof foil stickers and adhesive-backed hook-and-loop.
- Thermal mass bottle prevents false alarms from defrost cycles or when the door is opened.
- Know for sure the sensor is connected & working with LED indicator light.
Note: transceiver node configurationThe transceiver node can be configured with one or two temperature sensors, replaceable calibrated temperature probes, zero to two door-open sensors, an optional thermal bottle, and battery power or wall power. Please specify the configuration that you need and we will send you a final quote to your exact specifications. Build your quote here:
This highly versatile industrial sensor supports 9 miniature, low-mass precision RTD temperature sensors connected to a high-temperature transceiver node in an industrial enclosure.
- 3-wire RTD connection supports long cables while also maintaining high temperature accuracy.
- The entire sensor is rated to operate up to at least 125C (257F).
- Readings as fast as every 3 seconds for each of the 9 sensors.
- Data logging capability when the transceiver node is not linked to a gateway.
Wireless rtd temperature sensor is embedded in ultra-strong magnet to mount the transceiver node to your equipment in seconds. Ideal for monitoring large gearboxes, bearings, and motors for overheating. Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system.Build your quote here:
Vibration sensor can measure G-forces . Vibration sensor takes a simple yet highly effective approach in monitoring maximum and average g-force trends of +/-16G and can sample at up to 5 KHz on all 3 axes. The accelerometer has optional advanced on-board edge computing FFT capabilities. Customized options include vibration, tilt, and shock events. Up to 8 vibration modules can be attached to one transceiver node. The vibration module also includes a temperature sensor.
Video Demonstration and Tutorial
Transceiver Node ConfigurationVibration+Temperature Modules: The number of vibration/temperature modules (1-8) connected to the Vibration Transceiver Node can be selected on the vibration module page. Build your quote here:
This unique motor sensor combines 3 different sensors in one multi-sensor node: temperature, vibration, and electrical current. Get continuous remote monitoring of these key predictors of motor failure. Receive alerts via text, email, or phone. Avoid costly downtime and gain operating insight. It's like having X-ray vision into your key processes.
Video Demonstration and Tutorial - Wireless Motor and Rotating Equipment Sensor - Vibration, Temperature, Electric Current
- The only system currently available that combines all three types sensors on one transceiver node. Get sophisticated monitoring at a real-world price.
- Installs quickly & safely: temperature sensor and vibration sensor (accelerometer) install quickly with industrial-strength magnets or screw mount. Current sensor is a split-core amp clamp.
- The standard vibration sensor takes a simple yet highly effective and proven approach by sampling at 5KHz and edge-computing the data to report RMS acceleration, RMS velocity, and peak acceleration.
- Store data & manage alerts with our SensorManager.com software, or integrate into your own PLC or other software.
This vibration and temperature module connects over the CAN bus to the Wireless Motor Monitor transceiver node and send temperature and vibration data.Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system for the IIoT. Build your quote here: