- Sort by Default Order
This groundbreaking sensor integrates proximity sensors to count products as they come off the production line. A count-reset button on top of the enclosure resets the count at the end of a shift. With edge computing, the sensor also calculates the time between each product's pass to identify when downtime occurs and its duration. It can then trigger text, email, and telephone alerts when the downtime exceeds certain user-set limits. Set email, text, and telephone alerts when downtime time limits are exceeded (with internet-connected systems). The sensor transmits the data wirelessly across the production floor to a gateway that collects the data and passes the data to the Leap SensorManager user software, PLC, or other plant monitoring software. Quickly download data to an Excel spreadsheet to analyze downtime.Proximity sensors are configured to each application. Add approximately $175 for the proximity sensors. Build your quote here:
This unique Leap wireless sensor attaches to the top of a silicon wafer for fabrication process monitoring. It is less than 5mm thick, so it fits in wafer processing ovens and other critical fab equipment. The sensor has 9 ultra-small, high-accuracy RTD sensors that are adhered to the surface of the wafer, giving you better accuracy than a wireless thermocouple wafer sensor (tc wafer sensor).
- 3-wire RTD connection supports long cables while maintaining temperature accuracy during rapid heating.
- The entire sensor is rated to operate up to at least 125C (257F).
- Readings as fast as every 3 seconds for each of the 9 sensors.
- Field replaceable batteries.
- Data logging capability when the transceiver node is not linked to a gateway.
- Silicon wafer processing
- Temperature chuck testing/verification
- Scientific experiments
- Paint and coatings curing
- Temperature profiling over a surface