Leap Sensors are specially designed to easily adapt to your specific needs. If this isn’t exactly what you need, please contact us.
To provide exactly what you need, each Leap transceiver node may be configured with all, or a sub-set, of these sensing options:
- Sensing Capability
- 2 Thermocouples – electrically isolated, all types – K-type standard, high accuracy across a wide range of cold and hot temperatures.
- Switch Input
- Door open, pulse counter, flow meter, etc.
- I2C Bus – multiple sensors
- Pressure, humidity, dew point, temperature, magnetometer
- Can Bus – Industrial and electrically isolated – up to 200 daisy-chained Sensors
- Vibration – 5 KHz FFT Edge computing sensors
- Integration of any type of sensor needed
- Analog to Digital Converter – 24 bit, high precision, software controlled
- Analog Input 1- with precision voltage reference
- Strain – full bridge with software offset
- Or, instead of strain, one of these…
- 3-wire high-precision PRT temperature sensor
- 2-wire PRT temperature sensor
- Additional switch input
- Analog Input 2 – with precision voltage refernece
- 4-20 mA Input – Powered by Leap edge node battery
- Pressure sensor, Current Transformer, etc.
- Two 0-5, 0-10, 0-12 V Analog inputs – powered by Leap edge node battery
- Pressure sensor, current transformer, load cell, etc.
- Any analog output sensor
- Displays – multicharacter
- Warning lights
About Leap Sensors®
Better Design – Better Data – Better Decisions™
Based on Phase IV Engineering’s 30 years of wireless sensor experience, Leap is THE system designed from the ground up to meet the specific needs of industrial users. These sensors are a true leap advancement in Industrial IoT wireless sensing.
- Modular design makes it easy & cost-effective to adapt to your specific needs – and update easily for a “future-proof” system.
- Edge computing manages large amounts of data before transmission to software – only get information you need.
- Bank standard data security: Multi-layered Thread network security using AES-128 data encryption.