The WSN Cellular Gateway is the link between your wireless sensors and the cloud-based SensorManger.com user interface.
The WSN Gateway also comes with a 24 hour battery back-up feature. Your gateway will stay connected and pass data to SensorManager.com if power is lost – up to 24 hours.
This gateway is ideal if you cannot connect to a local area network via an Ethernet connection.
Simply plug in the power supply and then locate your Cellular Gateway so that it can a Verizon cellular connection, and you have taken the first simple step toward your wireless sensor network.
- 24 hour battery back-up – charges off of the normal power cord.
- On/Off switch on the back of the gateway for the backup power. (Turn off when gateway is not in use to keep battery charged).
- 915 MHz, FCC approved.
- Uses the Verizon cellular network.
- Rugged metal enclosure.
- Front panel LEDs to indicate gateway,cellular network, and local sensor network status.
- Mounting tabs for wall or rack mounting.
- 4.25 x 4.25 x 1.5 inch box. Antenna and connectors add to depth and height.
- Relays sensor transmissions to the internet SensorManager.com interface at a default rate of every 15 minutes.
- 20,000+ messages stored on-board in case of internet disconnection.
- Included: Gateway electronics in metal enclosure, sensor antenna, cellular antenna, wall wart power supply, and installation/user manual.
- Not included: data plan, sensors, and SensorManager.com internet interface (purchased separately).
If this isn’t exactly what you are looking for… please contact us. We specialize in developing custom wireless sensor systems.
Download our Wireless Sensor Network Flyer.