The Leap wireless refrigerator and freezer temperature sensor continuously monitors the internal temperature of your refrigerator or freezer. Set alerts via phone, text, or email to know about issues even if you’re not on-site. Streamline auditing processes. Ideal for temperature-critical applications such as laboratories, medical facilities, vaccine storage, medicine storage.
This refrigerator/freezer monitoring system is designed with key features that are only available in the Leap product line:
- Single sensor and dual sensor (2 temperature and 2 door-open sensors) available.
- Paper-thin cable maintains gasket seal integrity.
- Easily replaceable NIST-traceable tip for simple calibration.
- Industrial door-open sensor helps troubleshoot temperature alerts, as well as tracking each time the door is opened. Sensor device node takes a reading and transmits every time the door is opened and closed.
- Time that door is left open is reported – and alarms can be set on excessive door-open time.
- Optional wall transformer powers the sensor and also alerts power outages. On-board battery backup assures sensor node operation during power outages.
- Fast, simple installation with cold-proof foil stickers and adhesive-backed hook-and-loop.
- Thermal mass bottle prevents false alarms from defrost cycles or when the door is opened.
- Know for sure the sensor is connected & working with LED indicator light.
Contact us to find the best combination of features for your facility.
Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system.
Build your quote here: