This very unique wireless sensor works by comparing the readings from one device node to another user-selected device node - then reporting the local pressure, local temperature - then differential pressure and temperature as compared to a user selected sensor. For example, sensor A is located outside at ambient temperature and pressure. Sensor B is located in a clean room under positive pressure and Sensor C is located in a different part of the cleanroom under a higher positive pressure. Sensor B could be configured to report its pressure and temperature and the differential pressure between Sensor B and Sensor A. (See the screen shot). Sensor C could be configured to report its pressure and temperature and the differential pressure and temperature between sensor C and sensor B. Sensor readings are reported in PSIA. Leverage the Leap SensorManager software to send text, email, or telephone alerts when a pressure, temperature, or delta-pressure or delta-temperature threshold is exceeded. Integrate the data from the differential pressure sensors into other software using our web-based API, Modbus, DNP3, or other data interface protocols. The wireless sensor can be configured with pressure sensors that have different ranges, resolutions, and accuracies for different applications. See the specification below for more information on the different options. Pressure sensors can be configured to specific applications. The pressure and temperature sensors in the photos have the pressure and temperature sensor sealed inside the enclosure with a pressure port in the back of the enclosure. Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system.Build your quote here:
This Leap wireless sensor has two standard mini thermocouple connectors that can connect to any thermocouple.(Standard products comes with K-Type thermocouples). Because thermocouples can be used over a wide temperature range and thermocouples come in a huge range of probe types, this sensor addresses many industrial applications - and is one of our most popular industrial wireless sensors. Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system.Build your quote here:
This Leap wireless sensor has a standard mini thermocouple connectors that can connect to any thermocouple. (Standard products comes with K-Type thermocouples). Other thermocouple types are also available - type-B, type-S, and others. Because thermocouples can be used over a wide temperature range and thermocouples come in a huge range of probe types, this sensor addresses many industrial applications - and is one of our most popular industrial wireless sensors. Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system.Build your quote here:
This unique motor sensor combines 3 different sensors in one multi-sensor node: temperature, vibration, and electrical current. Get continuous remote monitoring of these key predictors of motor failure, and receive alerts via text and/or email. Avoid costly downtime and gain operating insight. It's like having X-ray vision into your key processes. This motor condition monitoring sensor is ideal for an IoT predictive maintenance program/cbm maintenance.
- Installs quickly & safely: temperature sensor and vibration sensor (accelerometer) install quickly with industrial-strength magnets or screw mount. Current sensor is a split-core amp clamp.
- The standard vibration sensor takes a simple yet highly effective and proven approach by sampling at 5KHz and edge-computing the data to report RMS acceleration, RMS velocity, and peak acceleration.
- Store data & manage alerts with our SensorManager.com software, or integrate into your own PLC or other software.
Watch the video tutorial below. (Demonstration starts at 10:00 mark).Build your quote here:
The Leap vibration sensor can measure G-forces of +/-16G and can sample at up to 5 KHz. Customized options include - vibration, tilt, and shock events. The accelerometer quickly mounts to the motor with magnets. The standard vibration sensor takes a simple yet highly effective approach in monitoring maximum and average g-force trends in all 3 axis. The accelerometer has optional advanced on-board "edge computing" FFT capabilities, when needed.Build your quote here:
This Leap Sensor comes with a fast-to-install split-core AC amp clamp to sense the AC electrical current going to equipment. Amp clamps are a powerful industrial tool to monitor power usage and to monitor equipment for conditions that predict impending failures. An change in AC current to industrial equipment can be an early indication to plan downtime to prevent failures during production.
The Leap wireless refrigerator and freezer temperature sensor continuously monitors the internal temperature of your refrigerator or freezer. Set alerts via phone, text, or email to know about issues even if you're not on-site. Streamline auditing processes. Ideal for temperature-critical applications such as laboratories, medical facilities, vaccine storage, medicine storage. This refrigerator/freezer monitoring system is designed with key features that are only available in the Leap product line:
- Single sensor and dual sensor (2 temperature and 2 door-open sensors) available.
- Paper-thin cable maintains gasket seal integrity.
- Easily replaceable NIST-traceable tip for simple calibration.
- Industrial door-open sensor helps troubleshoot temperature alerts, as well as tracking each time the door is opened. Sensor device node takes a reading and transmits every time the door is opened and closed.
- Time that door is left open is reported - and alarms can be set on excessive door-open time.
- Optional wall transformer powers the sensor and also alerts power outages. On-board battery backup assures sensor node operation during power outages.
- Fast, simple installation with cold-proof foil stickers and adhesive-backed hook-and-loop.
- Thermal mass bottle prevents false alarms from defrost cycles or when the door is opened.
- Know for sure the sensor is connected & working with LED indicator light.
The Leap wireless pressure transceiver can integrate with every type of WIKA pressure transducer - 4-20mA, 0-10V, and I2C outputs. Contact us to find the best combination or let us know which WIKA sensor you would like us to integrate. Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system.Build your quote here:
Coming Soon!This specialized sensor is contained in a tube that is approximately 0.5 inches in diameter, making it ideal for tracking the temperature and pressure inside narrow-neck bottles.
- Sensor transmits the pressure and temperature data in real-time when the Leap gateway is nearby. If the sensor is out of range of the gateway, the Leap sensor will store up to 10,000 time-stamped sensor readings on-board, and automatically download the readings to the gateway and software when back in range.
- Unique screw cap design allows the battery to be changed inside the sealed enclosure.
- Easily configurable for your specific pressure and temperature requirements - Contact us.
The Leap wireless differential pressure gauge measures low pressures between two barbed ports that are located on the sides of the enclosure. This powerful sensor is often used to replace Magnehelic gauges when continuous wireless monitoring and alerts are needed. The wireless sensor has an optional LCD pressure display and an optional red LED that can be set to blink when pressure thresholds are exceeded.
Watch the video demonstration.Leverage the Leap SensorManager software to send text, email, or telephone alerts when a pressure threshold is exceeded. Integrate the data from the differential pressure sensors into other software using our web-based API, Modbus, DNP3, or other data interface protocols. The wireless sensor can be configured with pressure sensors that have different ranges, resolutions, and accuracies for different applications. See the specification below for more information on the different options. Ideal for these processes:
- Exhaust vacuum relative to atmospheric pressure in wafer fab and other manufacturing processes.
- Clean room differential pressures between rooms.
- Food processing differential pressures between rooms.
This groundbreaking sensor integrates proximity sensors to count products as they come off the production line. A count-reset button on top of the enclosure resets the count at the end of a shift. With edge computing, the sensor also calculates the time between each product's pass to identify when downtime occurs and its duration. It can then trigger text, email, and telephone alerts when the downtime exceeds certain user-set limits. Set email, text, and telephone alerts when downtime time limits are exceeded (with internet-connected systems). The sensor transmits the data wirelessly across the production floor to a gateway that collects the data and passes the data to the Leap SensorManager user software, PLC, or other plant monitoring software. Data can quickly be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet to analyze downtime.
Watch the video demonstration:Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system. Build your quote here:
Available Q1 2022This unique Leap wireless sensor can install in the threaded grease zerk hole in bearings. Remove the grease zerk, install the sensor, then re-install the zerk back into the sensor. Grease guns may be used to continue grease the bearing using the zerk mounted on the Leap sensor. Mounting adapters also facilitate easy installation on any type of machine. Accelerometer readings (in all 3 axes) are taken at 5 KHz, then edge-processed into the top predictors of failures. Temperature and 3-axis vibration sensors are mounted in the stainless steel base. Send text, email, and phone alerts when temperature vibration limits are exceeded. Data integrates easily into PLCs or other plant monitoring software. Bulk accelerometer reading downloads are also available as an option. Contact us to talk to an expert and find the best solution. Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system. Build your quote here: