We specialize in custom sensors. If this isn’t exactly what you need, please contact us.
- Sensor can “transmit now” using sealed power switch. Rugged metal industrial enclosure. Water and dust proof. IP65.
- Battery Life: Appropriately 10 years when transmitting once per hour – so long that we call these wireless sensors Practically Battery Free™.*
- See compact version of this sensor when industrial features or long battery life are not needed.
- Humidity probe accuracy: +/- 1.8% (10% to 90% RH).
- Relative humidity operating range 0 – 100% RH.
- Relative humidity response time 8 sec (tau 63%)
- Probe Length: Available with 6 or 36 inch tether.
- Electronics Operating Temperature: -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Radio range: Up to 350 feet in open air. Repeaters are available to extend range.
- FCC, IC certified.
- 915 MHz radio (North America). Will not interfere with 2.4 GHz WiFi networks. Contact us if outside North America.
- Battery: 3V C-sized rugged battery pack designed for high vibration environments.
- Sensor Size (in inches): 3.49 x 2.44 x 1.33 inches. Antenna: 6 to 8 inches long. Optional mounting tabs extend another 0.5 inches from both the top and bottom of the sensor.
Standard version of web-based SensorManager.com software supports fast and easy configuration of:
- Transmission intervals from 10 minutes to days.
- Text and email alerts.
- Custom sensor names.
- Data graphing with user select-able time frames. Graphs highlight data points outside alert limits. Zoom-in function.
- Download data to spreadsheets.
- Special “Aware State” function sends sensor readings at a faster rate in critical (user defined) ranges.
- Give it a test drive on our live demonstration Wireless Sensor Network (WSN)… go to www.SensorManager.com User Name: demo1234 Password: demo1234
See our Starter Kits to get a major discount in setting-up your Wireless Sensor Network. Our Starter Kit product page will walk you though assembling all the parts you need to get started.
For more general information about our Wireless Sensor Network, see the Practical and Off-the-Shelf Wireless Sensor Networks information page. Also see the Getting Started with our Wireless Sensor Network page.
*Battery life will vary with operating temperature, sensor type, and transmission interval.
This wireless sensor is ideal for monitoring:
- Butterfly pavilion.
- Saunas and humidors.
- Art gallery and museums.
- Mold, mildew and dust mites control.
- Agricultural environment monitoring.
This sensor is not certified or intended for food or chemicals contact.