About UHF EPC RFID Wireless Data Loggers – Long-range Transmission
UHF RFID Wireless Temperature Data Logger Demo Video
About UHF EPC RFID Wireless Data Loggers
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. See examples below.
- Custom Metal Mount data loggers available with specially designed “mount on metal” sensor antennas.
- “Tethered temperature sensors” allow the measurement of extreme temperatures.
- Long read ranges up to 15 feet.
- Read with several standard RFID readers such as ThingMagic and Intermec EPC readers.
- Data logger transmits a unique ID with each sensor reading.
See details and specifications on the data sheet.
Examples of UHF RFID Temperature Data Loggers
Credit Card Format RFID Wireless Temperature Sensor & Data Logger
Our standard format – a credit card sized UHF RFID temperature sensor and data logger.
Dual-Tethered High Temperature RFID Wireless Data Logger
Tethered temperature sensors can be used to measure temperature extremes.
Multi-Sensor UHF RFID Wireless Data Logger
This extremely versatile data logger can be configured to measure and store time-stamped data from a variety of sensors – for example, thermocouple, capacitive liquid level, and 3-axis accelerometer. Let us customize this sensor to your unique data logging requirements.