UHF EPC RFID Passive Wireless Pressure Sensors (Battery-Free)
About UHF RFID Passive Wireless Pressure Sensors
- Small form factor – ideal for tight spaces or moving applications.
- Read range with a 6” square metal mounting surface: 9’ with 20 second rep rate. 10’ with 30 second rep rate.
- Read range free air: 7.5’ with 20 second rep rate.
- Available pressure ranges: 14.5 PSIA up to 1015 PSIA.
- Also includes a temperature sensor, range: -20°F to +248°F (-29°C to +120°C).
- Standard UHF EPC RFID technology – compatible with fixed and handheld readers from Intermec, Thing Magic and other major RFID readers manufacturers.
- Wireless communication allows for multiple embedded installation options: metal mount, inside walls, under concrete.
- Battery-free sensor allows for long life with no required maintenance.
- Highly customizable sensor for specific environments.
- More details on our data sheet.
Save 20% with our RFID Pressure and Temperature Starter Kit.