About Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Wireless Active Sensors (Battery-Powered)
Bluetooth Low Energy / Bluetooth Smart Wireless Sensor with iPhone Interface
About Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Wireless Active Sensors
- Connect directly with iPhones and other mobile devices and PCs that support Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as Bluetooth Smart and Bluetooth 4.0).
- Ideal for personal wireless sensing – where the smart phone acts as the “always with you” receiver and Graphical User Interface.
- BLE protocol is optimal for Internet of Things monitoring – where the system is relies on short bursts of small data packets.
- BLE devices are much easier to connect than standard Bluetooth. No more frustration trying to connect.
- Sensors can be ultra-small, using coin cell batteries.
- Patented BLE OvuRing Technology – US Issued Patent No. 8715204.
Need an off-the-shelf battery-powered active sensor system that’s ready to go? See our Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) product family.
OvuRing for PrimaTemp – Phase IV’s Patented Bluetooth Low Energy Breakthrough
Phase IV / Prima-Temp Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Awards and Recognition
South by Southwest (SXSW) Tech Cocktail Pitch Competion – Winner March 2015
Venture+ Forum Pitch Competition at the mHealth Summit – Winner December 2014
Colorado Advanced Industries Accelerator Program Grant for $250,000 – Winner June 2014
TEDx Talk – The Quantified Self: How Wearable Sensors Expand Human Potential September 2014