We specialize in custom sensors. If this isn’t exactly what you need, please contact us.
- Sensor can “transmit now” using power switch.
- Metal Enclosure with plastic end caps.*
- Battery Life: Appropriately 2 to 4 years when transmitting once per hour.*
- See industrial sensor version for 10 year battery life.
- Probe temperature range: -200°C to +162°C (-328°F to +325°F).
- Sensors are calibrated to +/- 1.0°C at -25°C and +/- 2.5°C at 25°C. Contact us for calibrating at a different temperature range.
- Time Constant 15 sec max.
- Probe: ~36 inch tether with temperature probe.
- Electronics Operating Temperature: -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Radio range: Up to 300 feet in open air. Repeaters are available to extend range.
- FCC, IC certified.
- 915 MHz radio (North America). Will not interfere with 2.4 GHz WiFi networks. Contact us if outside North America.
- Battery: Standard Tadiran TL-5276/W battery.
- Sensor Size (in inches): 1.76 wide x 2.1 high x 1.0 deep. Wire antenna: 3.6 inches long.
- Optional mounting tabs extend another 0.5 inches from both the top and bottom of the sensor.
- Sensor is not sealed. See industrial version for an IP65- water and dust protected enclosure.
Standard version of web-based SensorManager.com software supports fast and easy configuration of:
- Transmission intervals from 10 minutes to days.
- Text and email alerts.
- Custom sensor names.
- Data graphing with user select-able time frames. Graphs highlight data points outside alert limits. Zoom-in function.
- Download data to spreadsheets.
- Special “Aware State” function sends sensor readings at a faster rate in critical (user defined) ranges.
- Give it a test drive on our live demonstration Wireless Sensor Network (WSN)… go to www.SensorManager.com User Name: demo1234 Password: demo1234
See our Starter Kits to get a major discount in setting-up your first Wireless Sensor Network. Our Starter Kit product page will walk you though assembling all the parts you need to get started.
For more general information about our Wireless Sensor Network, see the Practical and Off-the-Shelf Wireless Sensor Networks information page. Also see the Getting Started with our Wireless Sensor Network page.
*See industrial version for sealed enclosure and battery life of up to 10 years. Battery life is reduced at temperatures outside the range of +10°C to +50°C (+50°F to +122°F).
This wireless sensor is ideal for monitoring:
- Basement and crawl space temperature.
- Wine cellar temperature.
- Pharmaceuticals storage temperature.
- Supermarket, Grocery refrigerator.
- Cryogenics application.
- Frozen food monitoring.
- Freezers and Coolers temperature.
- Cold storage temperature.
This sensor is not certified or intended for food or chemicals contact .