We specialize in custom sensors. This sensor can be adapted to a wide variety of pressure sensing applications and pressure/vacuum ranges. If this isn’t exactly what you need, please contact us.
- 500 PSIG. Gauge Sensor (will report 0 PSI at ambient barometric pressure).
- No wires required. Pressure sensor is powered by on-board industrial battery.
- Uses standard industrial Honeywell pressure sensor.
- Sensor can “transmit now” using sealed power switch.
- Rugged metal industrial enclosure. Water and dust proof. IP65.
- Battery Life: Appropriately 10 years when transmitting once per hour – so long that we call these wireless sensors Practically Battery Free™.*
- Pressure sensor connected to ~30 inch tether.
- Electronics Operating Temperature: -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Pressure Sensor Operating Temperature: –40 °C to 125 °C (-40 to 257 °F)
- Radio range: Up to 350 feet in open air. Repeaters are available to extend range.
- FCC, IC certified.
- 915 MHz radio (North America). Will not interfere with 2.4 GHz WiFi networks. Contact us if outside North America.
- Battery: 3V rugged battery pack designed for high vibration environments.
- Sensor Size (in inches): 3.49 x 2.44 x 1.33 inches. Antenna: 6 to 8 inches long. Optional mounting tabs extend another 0.5 inches from both the top and bottom of the sensor.
- Pressure Sensor Specifications:
- Click Here to see full data sheet for the Honeywell PX2 Series Pressure Sensors. End user is responsible that sensor meets application requirements.
- All metal wetted parts for use in wide variety of fluid
- No internal elastomeric seals mean no o-ring compatibility
- Pressure sensor rated IP65 or better for protection from harsh environments.
- Port: Male, 1/2″ NPT.
Standard version of web-based SensorManager.com software supports fast and easy configuration of:
- Transmission intervals from 10 minutes to days.
- Text and email alerts.
- Custom sensor names.
- Data graphing with user select-able time frames. Graphs highlight data points outside alert limits. Zoom-in function.
- Download data to spreadsheets.
- Special “Aware State” function sends sensor readings at a faster rate in critical (user defined) ranges.
- Give it a test drive on our live demonstration Wireless Sensor Network (WSN)… go to www.SensorManager.com User Name: demo1234 Password: demo1234
See our Starter Kits to get a major discount in setting-up your Wireless Sensor Network. Our Starter Kit product page will walk you though assembling all the parts you need to get started.
For more general information about our Wireless Sensor Network, see the Practical and Off-the-Shelf Wireless Sensor Networks information page. Also see the Getting Started with our Wireless Sensor Network page.
*Battery life will vary with operating temperature, sensor type, and transmission interval.
This wireless sensor is ideal for monitoring:
- Refrigeration and HVAC/R
- General industrial
- General hydraulics
- Multiple transportation applications including braking and alternate fuels