This unique Leap wireless sensor attaches to the top of a silicon wafer for fabrication process monitoring. It is less than 5mm thick, so it fits in wafer processing ovens and other critical fab equipment. The sensor has 9 ultra-small, high-accuracy RTD sensors that are adhered to the surface of the wafer, giving you better accuracy than a wireless thermocouple wafer sensor (tc wafer sensor).
- 3-wire RTD connection supports long cables while maintaining temperature accuracy during rapid heating.
- The entire sensor is rated to operate up to at least 125C (257F).
- Readings as fast as every 3 seconds for each of the 9 sensors.
- Field replaceable batteries.
- Data logging capability when the transceiver node is not linked to a gateway.
This wireless sensor is ideal for monitoring:
- Silicon wafer processing
- Temperature chuck testing/verification
- Scientific experiments
- Paint and coatings curing
- Temperature profiling over a surface
Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system.
Build your quote here: