This vibration and temperature module connects over the CAN bus to the Wireless Motor Monitor transceiver node and send temperature and vibration data.Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system for the IIoT. Build your quote here:
The Leap wireless refrigerator and freezer temperature sensor continuously monitors the internal temperature of your refrigerator or freezer. Set alerts via phone, text, or email to know about issues even if you're not on-site. Streamline auditing processes. Ideal for temperature-critical applications such as laboratories, medical facilities, vaccine storage, medicine storage. This refrigerator/freezer monitoring system is designed with key features that are only available in the Leap product line:
- Single sensor and dual sensor (2 temperature and 2 door-open sensors) available.
- Paper-thin cable maintains gasket seal integrity.
- Easily replaceable NIST-traceable tip for simple calibration.
- Industrial door-open sensor helps troubleshoot temperature alerts, as well as tracking each time the door is opened. Sensor device node takes a reading and transmits every time the door is opened and closed.
- Time that door is left open is reported - and alarms can be set on excessive door-open time.
- Optional wall transformer powers the sensor and also alerts power outages. On-board battery backup assures sensor node operation during power outages.
- Fast, simple installation with cold-proof foil stickers and adhesive-backed hook-and-loop.
- Thermal mass bottle prevents false alarms from defrost cycles or when the door is opened.
- Know for sure the sensor is connected & working with LED indicator light.
Transceiver Node Configuration:The transceiver node can be configured with one or two temperature sensors, replaceable calibrated temperature probes, zero to two door-open sensors, an optional thermal bottle, and battery power or wall power. Please specify the configuration that you need and we will send you a final quote to your exact specifications. Build your quote here:
The Leap wireless flood detection transceiver utilizes an orange-colored liquid sensing cable that can cover a large area. If water contacts the cable, at any point along its length, the Leap wireless sensor will report that a liquid is present. The software can be configured to send text, email, and telephone alerts when water is detected. A configuration screen allows for entering saturation levels to report the level of wetness. Contact us with questions or to request a custom length of the water detecting cable. Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system.Build your quote here:
The Leap ultra-low temperature sensor system continuously monitors the internal temperature of your ultra-low freezer (-80c). Set alerts via phone, text, or email to know about issues even if you're not on-site. Streamline auditing processes. Ideal for temperature-critical applications such as laboratories, medical facilities, vaccine storage, medicine storage.This freezer monitoring system is designed with key features that are only available in the Leap product line:
- High accuracy sensing in the calibrated range from -80C to -60C.
- Optional industrial door-open sensor helps troubleshoot temperature alerts, as well as tracking each time the door is open.
This unique motor sensor combines 3 different sensors in one multi-sensor node: temperature, vibration, and electrical current. Get continuous remote monitoring of these key predictors of motor failure, and receive alerts via text and/or email. Avoid costly downtime and gain operating insight. It's like having X-ray vision into your key processes.
Video Demonstration and Tutorial - Wireless Motor and Rotating Equipment Sensor - Vibration, Temperature, Electric CurrentThis motor condition monitoring sensor is ideal for an IoT predictive maintenance program/cbm maintenance.
- Installs quickly & safely: temperature sensor and vibration sensor (accelerometer) install quickly with industrial-strength magnets or screw mount. Current sensor is a split-core amp clamp.
- The standard vibration sensor takes a simple yet highly effective and proven approach by sampling at 5KHz and edge-computing the data to report RMS acceleration, RMS velocity, and peak acceleration.
- Store data & manage alerts with our SensorManager.com software, or integrate into your own PLC or other software.
Transceiver Node Configuration
- Vibration+Temperature Modules: The number of vibration/temperature modules (1-8) connected to the Motor Transceiver Node can be selected on the vibration module page.
- Current Transformers: The number of optional current transformers (0-3) can be selected on the current module page.
- Magnetic Thermocouple: To select an optional magnetic thermocouple to connect to the Motor Monitor Transceiver Node, see the Magnetic Thermocouple page.
This groundbreaking sensor integrates proximity sensors to count products as they come off the production line. A count-reset button on top of the enclosure resets the count at the end of a shift. With edge computing, the sensor also calculates the time between each product's pass to identify when downtime occurs and its duration. It can then trigger text, email, and telephone alerts when the downtime exceeds certain user-set limits. Set email, text, and telephone alerts when downtime time limits are exceeded (with internet-connected systems). The sensor transmits the data wirelessly across the production floor to a gateway that collects the data and passes the data to the Leap SensorManager user software, PLC, or other plant monitoring software. Data can quickly be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet to analyze downtime. Part of the breakthrough Leap Sensors® system. Proximity sensors are configured to each application. Add approximately $175 for the proximity sensors. Build your quote here: