Coming Soon - Contact Us
- Cellular sensor for remote monitoring of temperature, vibration, and more. Typical applications include:
- Remote equipment monitoring
- Remote failure prediction & condition-based maintenance
- Remote flood or high water detection - holding ponds, overflow, etc.
- Remote freeze monitoring
- No gateway required - ideal for remote locations where standard sensors won't work. Sensor node transmits via cellular link directly to cloud-based user interface.
- Receive alerts by email or text
- "Practically battery-free"™ - long battery life (up to 10 years, depending on application & transmission interval).
- Multi-sensor transceiver node supports multiple, different sensors: temperature, pressure, water/flood, vibration, tilt, strain/load, etc. In addition 4-20mA input option adapts to most commercial sensors.